Monday to Friday 7.00am – 9:00am
** Please note breakfast stops being served at 8.15am. Children should arrive no later than 8.15am if they require breakfast **
Our selection of breakfast cereals aims to be a healthy balance. Children have the choice whether to have food or not, although they are encouraged to do so.
Location of Breakfast Club and routine:
- Breakfast club is operated in the Sea Room Classroom.
- During their time at breakfast club the children will have free choice of activities should they wish to participate.
- Children should leave their coats and bags in designated cloakroom areas as advised by breakfast club staff.
- Staff will prepare your child’s breakfast choice.
- Once they have finishing eating, the children tidy up their own bowl from the breakfast table and take it to the sink to be washed by a member of staff.
- Breakfast finishes being served at 8.15am
- Children travelling to school are asked to go to the carpet area and gather their belongings at 8.25am
- Children travelling to school begin to leave breakfast club at 8.30am.
- The staff will then supervise the remaining children until 9.00am.
- At 9.00am the remaining breakfast club children are brought to their classrooms
Staff are responsible of the running of the breakfast club and preparing breakfast for the children. In addition to Breakfast club staff, other staff members are on site from 7:00am onwards.